Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12/9 mlr

I met up with Tim at the barton springs today for an 11 mile run. It was humid but I enjoyed the warmer weather. It was weird wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt today and knowing that tomorrow I'll be back in tights and longsleeves. The weather has been so crazy lately. We ended up finishing at 1:26 overall, so we were running at a good pace for the majority of the run. We each had a lot to talk about so it went by really quickly. I felt good and am ready to keep upping the mileage. Last week I ran 38.3 in 5 days and this week I'm shooting for 45 in 6 days. Then I'll stick with six days and gradually up the mileage so I'm at 60 mpw by the end of the month...and that's where I'll stay throughout the base building phase...

pluses: last day of class!

minuses: need to start my final paper for class today

No comments: