Wednesday, December 24, 2008

11/24 treadmill recovery

I decided to choose treadmill fun today instead of the 200m jogging track. It was a good choice because on the track I always end up chasing people and today I really wanted to take as a recovery run. I've probably been running faster than I need to lately since we're just on the lydiard build up for the program right now...but I think that's mostly because I've just been bored with running inside. At least change of speed mixes things up and gets the run over with faster. I wanted to go for 11 today but only got in 8. We had limited time at the athletic club because all of my new neices and nephews were doing Christmas this afternoon at Brian's parent's house. Bottom line...I ran 8 and my total pace was 7:43.

pluses: Christmas with Brian's family

minuses: I miss my family

No comments: