Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12/10 gym time

I wimped out on the cold weather and headed for Gold's this morning. I started out with my strength routine that Mark made up for me earlier in the week. So far it feels really easy as far as the weights go...but I am supposed to be working on form and technique now so I have to make my self slow down and pay attention to what I'm doing. After I finished with that I hopped on the treadmill. I just ran the perscribed 45 minutes according to the Lydiard build-up. I didn't get too board...which was good. In general I hate treadmills because I get board and start looking around and then I find I'm about to step off the treadmill...kind of dangerous :) But I need to get used to them because I'm sure when I'm in Michigan next week I'll have a lot more treadmill time and a lot less time on the road. I ended up getting in 5.5 miles.

pluses: date night

minuses: too cold!

No comments: