Thursday, December 11, 2008

12/11 TL run

I met up with Steve this morning at rogue and went for a 9 mile run. I was kind of nervous that he was going to run me into the ground...but he let me set the pace which was nice. I appreciated the company because the train is on break. It's tough because I don't feel safe running in the dark in the morning by myself...and if I wait I'm a lot more likely to come up with excuses as the day goes on. That's one of the things that has been so great about being a part of the team...there always seems to be someone to meet up with.

The run felt really good. We started around 8 minute pace and picked it up to around 7:15 pace for most of the run...my legs are feeling really good and I am still feeling really positive and encouraged about the upcoming months of training.

pluses: Christmas party tonight

minuses: waited in line for several hours at DPS, Social Security Office, and Post Office :(

No comments: