Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12/30 TL run

I met up with Kamran, Jason, and Larry this morning for a twelve miler. We started at Rogue and then headed to town lake and did the Dam Loop. The first mile was a warm up and then we settled in at "easy" pace which was probably around 7:40. That's what Kamran said he automatically locks in at, so I'm taking his word on that. We went to the east side first and then we started a gradual pick up around the 1st street bridge. Kamran and I were planning to close about the last four miles and then we'd do a mile cooldown. The first two of the faster miles were around 6:50 and then 6:30. Kamran picked it up on the last two as well. I started to fall behind, but ended up about ten yards behind. I didn't feel too bad I was just having a hard time locking into a pace because I couldn't get in a breathing rhythm. Darn congestion...

pluses: getting a deep freezer for deer meat

minuses: can't shake the sinus infection

1 comment:

Dee said...

Ah-ha...I found you. Where in the heck were you with that much dang snow that you had to run on a freaking treadmill? Good to hear you back on the road with your running buddies.

Oh and get busy with the push up program! :-)