Monday, December 8, 2008

12/8 easy 30 min

I'm getting back to the Lydiard schedule and today I had 30 minutes on the schedule. I ran an out and back on Slaughter. I ended up running 33 min and Map My Run put me at 4.3 miles total. I felt great.

I also met with Mark from South Congress Athletic Club this afternoon to learn some different exercises for strength training. Basically, I know this is something I need to incorporate to prevent injuries in the future. Mark didn't have too many surprises for me but did caution me that I had some posture issues that could be a problem in the future if I don't work on things now. At least now I have a good idea of some simple things I can be doing when I go to the gym...so that's good.

pluses: my dad...it's his bday

minuses: skipped running yesterday...not so good when the #1 thing i need to work on is consistency

No comments: