Monday, December 1, 2008

12/1 getting back

Today was my first day back in the real world since the wedding and honeymoon. I ran an easy 6 miles. It was weird because I don't know where to run in the new neighborhood, so I basically just did an out and back on Slaughter. Not the prettiest...but oh well. The run actually felt really good. I was a little worried since I didn't do much on the trip. I ran a couple of times, but only about 3 miles each time. I guess I was still pretty active though...we played a lot of beach volleyball, went kayaking, waterskiing, hiking, climbed waterfalls, etc. So I wasn't totally useless. I'm going to meet up with the team tomorrow to do their workout and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

pluses: dinner w/ friends tonight

minuses: changing your name requires a lot of work