Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ML run

I met up with the team this morning for a 14 miler. I was a little worried about how it would go because I slept really bad last night. Not sure why, just a lot of tossing and turning. Anyways, the first 7 or so miles of the run felt hard. I felt like I was barely hanging on to the train for most of the first half of the run. Finally, after a pit stop behind a building, I felt a little more alive. I really started feeling good over the last few miles and even had a little bit of a "close" left in me. I haven't really done that on a workout (with the exception of Saturday) in awhile, so that it was nice to know I could still pick it up a bit :) Finished the workout with a 7:12 overall pace.

pluses: pretty weather, puppies

minuses: annoying paperwork

No comments: