Wednesday, February 4, 2009

lakeway recovery run

I met up with Cindy again and we did a run in lakeway. The weather was awesome and we had a lot of nice views of Lake Travis. It was a really nice run. Great conversation, pace, scenery, etc :)

I hoping that it was a good enough recovery for the steady state tomorrow. My legs have been feeling pretty tired but I think that is normal. I'm still having a lot of fun with all of the running so I think I'm in a good place. I'm a little nervous about racing next week because I don't really know what to expect. I think Steve said it pretty well last night when he told me I really have no idea who I am as a runner. I still feel really new to all of this and I feel like I'm totally in an unknown realm with regards to my training and current fitness. I guess the Austin half should be a gauge of those things and help give me a little direction.

pluses: amazing weather

minuses: can't go to the UT game tonight :(

No comments: