Monday, February 23, 2009

2/23 town lake run

Today I ran around the lake. Sometime I get really tired of town lake but sometimes it's a nice recovery run because of the soft surface. Tim is still in recovery mode, so I ran the 7 mile loop on my own then I met up with him for 4.5 mile. I actually felt better than expected. I ended up right around 7:40 pace which is a good pace for a recovery run. This week is going to be a slightly low week mileage wise which I'm ok with...and I talked to Steve a bit to get insight on whether it's better for me to take 2 days off and run 20 on Saturday or take 1 day off and go 14 on Saturday. I was looking forward to keeping up the 20+ mile runs....but I don't think I'll get two off days in this week because I already having running plans for the rest of this week except Friday...so I'll stick with 14 on Saturday.

pluses: awesome weather, lunch at whole foods

minuses: laziness

No comments: