Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10 ML run

I ran most of today's run with Mike, Steve and Sean. We ran on Kamran's course which wasn't bad :) We got a little off track towards the beginning so we added some extra mileage, so I'm not really sure what total distance/pace for the run was. We did the usual where we started out relatively slow then locked in around 7:15 pace. I had to slow up in the last several miles. My hamstring really locked up and I didn't feel like I could get my normal stride back. I'm a little nervous about how this could affect my plans to race this weekend (see below) but I am going to see Lisa today so hopefully she can work it out for me. Today's run was the longest of the week which is a nice feeling. The rest of the week is about getting ready to run on Sunday.

pluses: massage, UT game tonight

minuses: gloomy weather adding to my already crappy mood :(

No comments: