Saturday, January 31, 2009

the last few days

I was in GA for the last few days so there wasn't much to report running wise. I ran 4-5 miles on Thursday on Friday in the Georgia mountians and trails...which was fun. It was a good rest for my knee and a better rest for my body overall. I was in GA for a youth minitry retreat so I had some great opportunities to rest, reflect, pray, etc. I'm really thankful that I had the opportunity to go.

This morning I went out for 14 miles. I didn't want to go for a long run today because I figured my legs would be kind of sluggish since I didn't do much the last few days. I ended up at about 7:15 pace for the run which was faster than I needed to go...but I was kind of in a rush because Brian and I had other things we needed to get done today. I think I made a good choice to get that run on my legs before the long run tomorrow.

pluses: great time in GA, glad to be back

minuses: friend with cancer

No comments: