Sunday, January 4, 2009

1/4 trail run

I ran on the greenbelt this morning with Meredith, Paul, Mike, Bruce, and Larry. We were going for 8 miles and I was a little nervous because my trail experience is limited to say the least. I have run on greenbelt down by 360 and mopac but I guess that part is a little bit less rocky and hilly. This run was good, but I am still not too comfortable on the trails. I felt better the longer we were out there, I am just worried about falling (which I only did once). My legs didn't feel bad considering how wiped out I felt yesterday. The weather was a little cool and the scenery was great. I think I will like trail running at some point, but I just need a little bit more experience!

pluses: hit 60 miles this week, it's sad but that's a record high for me :)

minsuses: stabbing pain in my ear canal...think it's finally time to go to the dr. tomorrow

No comments: