Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ML run

It was hot and sticky out today. I started out running pretty easy but picked it up as the run went on. My knee is so so...just all of the stopping at the lights that was making it get pretty stiff. I ended up with around 16 miles. I didn't get my watch started so I'm not really sure what the pace was. I'd guess it was around 7:00. I ran with Kevin for most of it. I am sure it was super easy for him...and the good news is these paces are getting easier for me as well. Off to GA today so I think a few days rest will be good for my knee.

pluses: covecrest

minuses: weather

1 comment:

StephW said...

yep, this morning sucked for me too. i just couldn't get my breathing under control. finally after 5 or 6 miles, I finally got locked into a groove. But then Brenda and I hit the stupid lights and that just went out the door.