Friday, January 2, 2009

1/2 First Run of the New Year

I hope this run was indicative of how the rest of the year is going to go. I went out for an easy 6 recovery...and it wasn't easy. I felt like crap pretty much the whole run. I can't figure out if it's my inability to take in oxygen efficiently, my poor nutrition, or poor hydration that caused me to feel so bad. It was probably a combination of the three. I wasn't wearing a watch, but I'd guess was at 8min pace. I just felt really lethargic the whole time and my legs felt really heavy. Hopefully I got that out of my system before the long run tomorrow. I'm going to join Ken for a later run so Brian and I can go to the REI garage sale at 8am. I'd rather get the run over earlier but I know Brian really wants to go to REI so I'm trying to be a good wife and compromise :)

pluses: booked flight for Boston

minuses: lethargy

No comments: