Monday, January 26, 2009

1/26 run in lakeway

I met up with Cindy today to run in Lakeway. I don't really run there much so it was a nice change of scenery. Cindy's mom and sister live out in Lakeway so she knew the roads pretty well and made up the route for us. We ran mostly on roads with a bit of trails mixed in. I really enjoyed the run and catching up with her. We didn't stop at all so I didn't have any of the problems I had on Saturday as far as starting and stopping. That was when my knee was getting the most stiff. It didn't feel bad today and the swelling was minimal. I think the day off yesterday was a good choice. I'm looking forward to getting another good run in tomorrow before I leave town for teh rest of the week.

pluses: productive at Church

minuses: still haven't finished thank you notes :(

No comments: