Tuesday, March 24, 2009

back on the IR list

No running today. Missed out on a warhurst...but oh well. Looks like there won't be any more quality work for me at all...and maybe no Boston. I'm still not comfortable with making that decision at this point because in my mind 27 days is a long way away. I'm going to try to run again tomorrow and see how that goes. Basically I'll be taking it one day at a time and hope I can get back to at least a lydiard build routine by Boston. Even if it's just easy mileage, I think it'll be enough to help me run decently at Boston. Probably not a 2:55...but hopefully at least a PR. The easy mileage is what had me feeling so fit before any hamstring issues. If I can get back to how I felt in late December and early January I think I'll be fine.

pluses: lunch with Brian today

minuses: no running

No comments: