Tuesday, June 16, 2009

trail run!

I met up with Karma, Flyer, Mike, Bruce, Meredith, and Bruce's friend (Michael?) for a trail run today. It was really good to see everyone and I enjoyed being back out on the trails. My back was a little stiff when is started but it loosened up alright. It doesn't feel very stiff now which is a good signed.

The run wasn't too bad. I am hoping I didn't slow Bruce and Mike down too much :) The climbs seemed a lot harder than I remember (surprise surprise) and I was slow on the downhills because I was really trying to focus on not falling flat on my face (or stomach) for that matter. Mer had a fall which was a bummer. She's tough though so I'm sure she'll be ok.

All in all it was a good day!

pluses: productive morning

minuses: registration issues for summer conference

No comments: