Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 miler

Angie and I ran 10 miles on a pretty hilly route. Somehow with the new morning stretching routine and everyone starting at different times, we ended up being the last ones to start. We missed the first water stop which was also a bummer...so we went about 7 miles with no water. It wasn't a big deal since it's not super hot yet, but we'll have to be more careful to not do that in the future! The run was good. Not too hot, nice pace, enjoyed the company.

My lower back has been pretty sore the last few times I have run. It feels like the same pain I had in my back right before the San Antonio marathon last year. I'm just going to continue with the stretching routine and maybe get a massage in the next few weeks if it doesn't loosen up.

pluses: group run, teammates

minuses: back pain

No comments: