Saturday, May 30, 2009

saturday run

So today was my first time to run since last Saturday...and it felt like it. I kind of felt like forgot how to run. I have had a sinus infection all week and I am not supposed to take antibiotics, so it's taken a little longer to get rid of. I felt pretty good on Thursday and Friday but I decided to give myself those days to rest too to make sure everything was cleared up. I felt fine when I got started today, but as I started running, my sinuses got worse and worse :( I finished the ten miles, but haven't really felt good since then. I didn't sleep well last night either, so I bet that didn't help. I took a pretty long nap this afternoon so I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

I did play some basketball and slowpitch softball on Thursday night, so I was a little sore from that today too. I think I'm just getting old :)

pluses: relaxing day, got to watch a lot of softball (go Bulldogs)

minuses: still not feeling good

No comments: