Thursday, May 21, 2009

5/20 & 5/21

I was good yesterday and followed through on my plans to go to South Congress and get in my workout. After the workout, I ran 8 miles with the afternoon group. It was pretty hot, but not too bad yet. I'd like to continue to run with them until it gets unbearable. I was a little curious to see how running in the evening and turning right around and running in the morning would affect my body, but there were no problems. After yesterday's run I attempted the "big 12" which is 12 push-ups, 12 sit-ups, 11 push-ups, 11 sit-ups, etc. According to Steve my push-ups were sub par, but hey it's a good start. Maybe next time I'll work on going down further :)

Today I ran 6 miles with Angie. It was nice weather and I was feeling pretty good. Afterwards, I had a few minutes to hang out with some of my teammates that I haven't seen much of lately, so that was fun. I also told them about the big "secret" :)

pluses: nap

minuses: mail-outs

3 comments:

MW said...

but nothing's ever sub-par when he does it.
*<]8^)

StephW said...

Dang it.. I missed the "big secret"? I guess that is what happens when you run like a turtle..slowly. You miss all the good stuff.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Kamran just told me the news, although I kinda thought that's what it was;-)