Tuesday, May 12, 2009

catching up

I guess since I stopped running 70-80 mpw it's been a little harder to keep up with my blog :)

Last week I did my long run on Friday and managed 10 miles. I started at 11am (smart I know) so it was pretty hot. It was a tough 10 miles at around 8 minute pace. After that run, I had hit my 30 miles for the week...so I took off Saturday and Sunday.

This week I'm going for 35 miles. Yesterday, I didn't run in the morning, so I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I decided to avoid the heat :) This morning I met up with the group for our first team run in the new training season. I was a little apprehensive because I feel like I'm really far behind where I was when I left off, but oh well. I ran 8 miles with Angie and really enjoyed it. I am going to be travelling on Thursday-Sunday so the mileage may be a little off, but hopefully I'll get it in.

pluses: felt good this morning

minuses: stupid budget

No comments: