Wednesday, May 20, 2009

really falling behind

I can't keep up with blogging these days :) I guess there's just too many other things going on right now. Last weekend I was in Michigan, so with the exception of one trail run...I have no running news to report from there.

On Monday I met up with Marc and got a new strength program which I'm looking forward to. I'm starting to learn how important this part of my workout routine is...so I'm trying to be better about making it a priority. After my workout with Marc, I went for an easy 30 minute jog.

Tuesday I ran the 8 mile St. Ed's out and back with Angie. The weather was great...and besides a few bathroom breaks, it was a nice run.

This afternoon I'm hitting up SoCo for the strength routine, then going to run with the afternoon group.

pluses: Church semester is done

minuses: too much to do

No comments: