Sunday, January 10, 2010

back, again!

So now I think I'm finally back :) I was good with running for about a week, and then got an upper respiratory infection that had me sidelined again. I kept trying to put off going to the doctor, but I finally got an antibiotic last week so I think I'm getting rid of all of the congestion. Yesterday was my 26th bday (woo hoo) and Brian got me a Garmin 405. I'm really excited about it. I used it for the first time today and just downloaded all of the software and stuff to my computer. I ran 4 miles today. I'm still having to work pretty hard when I'm running. I am out of shape and my body just isn't used to running right now. I know it'll come back, I just need to be patient. I think I might run on the treadmill tomorrow...depending on the weather :) Since I don't have a specific race or goal in mind right now, it's been really hard to be consistent with training and the things that go along with it (TP work, abs, eating well, etc). I especially am not really interested in getting up super early, since I can't run to far/fast yet. Maybe I will get back into a good routine here soon!

pluses: skylar was good at church

minuses: the whole family has been coughing

No comments: