Sunday, July 26, 2009

team breakfast

Yesterday I was planning to meet up with Angie for breakfast after the team's long run. I'm not really in "long run" shape now, so I did 4-5 miles and met Angie and barton springs after her 20 miler. I was glad to see everyone from the team, but was sad that Mike, Ken, and Damon were missing!

We ended up going to Austin Java with a group of 12 or so. It was really nice catching up with everyone!

Good news as far as the run, my back felt good, and I actually felt kind of quick for the first 3 miles are so. Quick meaning closer to 8 minute pace as opposed to 10 minutes pace. I don't wear my watch anymore when I run, so I don't really know what pace I was going, but it felt better than normal :)

pluses: pool time today, relaxing weekend with Brian

minuses: drive to Galveston tomorrow

No comments: